Hello!

Welcome to my site!

• EDCI 339 Blog Post 5

The Open education is a new form of education where the educational resources are free and open to everyone through online tool. It is a place where everyone can access the education resources based on their need, which can give many accessibility to the people who need these resources to accomplish their goal. Open education…

Read more

• EDCI 338 Blog Post 5

I am currently use PLN to keep me to develops. I always digging into my PLN to receive the newest information. I always went into these social media platforms, to engage with the community member to receive the newest founding, information and knowledge. The engagement includes to comments, to post content, or simply to chat…

Read more

• EDCI 338 Post Response for Shuyao

Hello M!I really enjoyed your post. I shared the similar thought with you regard to the social media. I consider it is a good platform to share interest thing from my life to everyone. I also agree with you about professional identity and personal identity. The real information is important to build my social image,…

Read more

• EDCI 338 Post Response for Brooklyn

Hey Brooklyn! I really enjoyed reading your post! The digital identity is very important everyone who leave the digital presence, and it will affect our life if we didn’t deal it appropriate. I am agree what you mention that we be careful on anything we post online, because it might affect our career, and relationship…

Read more

• EDCI 338 Post Response For Jayden

Hey Jayden!After reading your post, I liked when I know how you managed your facebook and Instagram. I am also maintain the private setting for my Instagram to protect myself. Because I had more control in my instagram, I am not often to use facebook since I believe it is not convenience and is open…

Read more

• EDCI 339 Post Response

Hey Ben, the Wikipedia and search engines could provide many support to the students and change the education a lot, I agree with you about that. It really provides many convenience to the learner and I believe it is very helpful. The Youtube is a platform which I believe it is very similar then wiki…

Read more

• EDCI 338 Blog Post 4

The Diverse PLN could give many different information to keep update in my field. I am Economics major and I am interest in history. So I spend many in these different community regards to Economics and history. From the Economics community, I could learned many theory, economics occurrence and many concepts. From the history PLN,…

Read more

• EDCI 339 Blog Post 4

The privacy is critical during any internet activity. The consequences is bad when the failed to keep the privacy happened. The student who is participating any online activities should keep in mind, that any footprint they leave must be clean with any personal information. In other hand, it is important to let the students know…

Read more

• EDCI 339 Blog Post 3

The digital technologies changed the way of education a lot. It is a new things which populated recent decades I believe and it is very convenience and accessible. It makes the education can be conduct in every where and anytime. One the good example I can recall is during the Covid-19 pandemic four years ago.…

Read more