EDCI 338 Blog Post 5

I am currently use PLN to keep me to develops. I always digging into my PLN to receive the newest information. I always went into these social media platforms, to engage with the community member to receive the newest founding, information and knowledge. The engagement includes to comments, to post content, or simply to chat with other member through these social media platforms, such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Quora. I enjoyed when I visiting these platform, the way to engage with it is interesting, such as short video, picture or live stream, these function gives me many passion to dig into the topic, and keeps me update in my field.

As mentioned above, these Platform provide vary and interesting way to make the community member to interact. We always start our conversation through a post. It could be a short videos, pictures, or simply a questions; depends on which platform are using. I always post comments in these posts, and receive other people’s comments back, which a conversation are happening and our information, or opinion are exchanging. Especially in the Quora, I always post my question in this platform, and able to receive the professional feedback or opinion, and these voice are vary, it is an important part of the diverse PLN. In other platform, I rarely make a post, and only making comments, but in the Quora, I am more actively to post the question and topic, it is very useful for me to stay update and growing.

I am plan to and taken the step to build a supportive PLN by focus on the specific area I want to develop on. I found these critical component by following several blogger who are very actively, who are export on and passion on the specific topic which I interest on. For example, I always check the update from the individuals I found it is very interesting. These individuals could provide the information which i believe is very interesting and useful to me. After a while of observation, I will increase my level of engagement with them, such as to chat with them, leave comment or study their theory.

My long term goal of building my PLN is try a place where I can stay in connect, to be update keep growing and receive vary voice. I expect to receive the useful information to help me to be an expert in my field, and found the interest of the my area to maintain a positive social and professional image.