EDCI 338 Blog Post 4

The Diverse PLN could give many different information to keep update in my field. I am Economics major and I am interest in history. So I spend many in these different community regards to Economics and history. From the Economics community, I could learned many theory, economics occurrence and many concepts. From the history PLN, I can learned many of historical event, and its impact to human society. Which I found very useful because I can deeply explore what historical reason cause the economics situation during that era. The PLN of history gives me very different perspective and knowledge. It helps to think about the economics problem in a different angle. Another PLN I found it is useful is world politics, it give me many important, new found opinions such as how cold war affect the world economics system forms. The diverse of PLN helped me to learned many more perspective to my major, build many opinion and able to digging deeper in the field.

To create an inclusive PLN, it is important to be respect among the community. Only respect to the different voice and opinion, could help me to grow in the community. I respect everyone to ensure myself are willing to be open to every thoughts. Another important step is to follow community rule of ethics and moral, to ensure I will be welcome by community member. It is important to protect the knowledge and idea from members. to fully protect their effort, I always use the academic standard when I try using other people’s works. To respect and protect other member’s effort in order to protect myself and be welcome in the community

Different social media platforms have their unique point. For example, some platform will be more professional, some platform would be more chill. I observe the unique feature and culture among different platforms. I will interact with the platform, like quro with more professional, knowledge based. To exchange our thoughts, learning from them and search for document or more liked comment & posts. From the platform more chill. I will try interact them by making fun video, post and jokes. To enjoy the knowledge and information, and learn other people’s opinion to certain concept.

I haven’t faced many difficulties for making my PLN inclusive. But the communication error is one of the biggest challenge I has faced. My first language isn’t English, and I always having problem to understand the article which used very deep, professional language. My effort against this challenge include using translate software, or dictionary. I also learning and improving my language skills by the process of study.