EDCI 339 Blog Post 3

The digital technologies changed the way of education a lot. It is a new things which populated recent decades I believe and it is very convenience and accessible. It makes the education can be conduct in every where and anytime. One the good example I can recall is during the Covid-19 pandemic four years ago. We were forced to stay at at home and can only seeing each other online due to the quarantine. Many thanks to the online digital technologies, we were able to continue the class online and keep the study forward. The digital technology also make the education more personal-centered in my opinion. The education we used saying is student going to the class learning the knowledge they need. The digital technology make study an opinion to be more close to the personal. People can study by picking what they want to learn and make schedule by their own time. The digital study make our learning be more personalized. It is interesting and will make study close to anyone, which shapes our personal identities more professional by allowing us to be easier to study the content, make the social interaction more flexible, open by allowing people to communicate in everywhere and visible (if people willing to) to anyone who would also want to join the study.
I study in a platform called Moodle before for a business management class. The business class always require people to corporate with each other, or communicate with each other to share thoughts. This learning platform provide a place where whole class can make post and sharing thoughts. All of the content include textbook were listed in the space which is accessible. We were able to communicate with our professor and group mates in a chat instead of email, which is easy and friendly. Find all of the resources online. It help me to achieve my academic goal easily and helped me to successful with full of return.
Based on the reading, the strong presence can instructor can make students more feel more of the social presence and study desire. The lack of presence of the instructor can make the student feel depressed, make them have supported to each other and easily to be misguide. A presence of the instructor is necessary to make student be confident, to be encourage them to study the hard, deep concepts. When the first expose of the student to the learning material. The students will need guide from the instructor to moving forward. Having the instructor presence makes student to be more confident, and most importantly to feel the safety about their learning strategies and the direction. The way of the instructor to be presence is critical, The instructor need to let their students that instructor is there to help. It is easy to get in touch with the instructor, and able get the supportive feedback them. Also, the explain to the concept is important. The easy understand, correct and precises explanation also to build trust and reliable to the students feeling, let them confidence and comfortable during the study.