EDCI338 BP3

The platform I have chose is Instagram. It is a platform combined with photo and short videos. It can make my connection network by following and been following the person I am interesting to learn about with. I am using this platform to study what I am interest, such new ideology, new theories to the economy. I did find some communities which people gather together and discuss the world economy situation and how should the human society solve together. Also there is some communities not a complete economic topic discussion, but they are relate to this topic which also I am interest it, such as Social insurance.

Instagram and the Youtube is two platform I am plan to use to build my personal learning network. Instagram has a lot of economist that I have followed and find them very interesting and helpful. Youtube has some channelr that always made fancy, interesting and knowledgeable video which can help me to learn the newest econ theory, understand the complicated concept and learning the economics history. These platform always share and explain the newest economic concept and news to me in time, helped me to stay update all the time and connect to the people which are similar to me.

My plan to identify the right platform is based on its reputation, the content provides. A right platform should be allowed the opinion from every prospect, and should not allowed any extreme thought and ideology in the platform. I am still thinking about my personal goal, but I want to insure that I can keep update in the platform, I will engage with community by share the idea about the newest topic, and discuss with other professional people to learning more opinion.

Keeping my information is critical. I will assure that every information I put in the platform won’t leak my personal information and privacy. This includes protect birthday and password, social identity. Also it is very important to make that every conversation in the internet must safe, since I can’t really know who am I really talking to. I believe that protect the personal information is very important, and we will face more and more challenge by the evolution of internet technologies. It is very important to make sure that I can take the correct step in every process, and I will ensure to study every necessary way to protect my safety.

Even though the privacy concern is a serious problem. But I will try to join communities and share contents. I will join the communities, but I will make sure that everything I share won’t relate to my privacy. But also I won’t easily to meet someone I know in the community offline.